Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Monday, September 25, 2006

Comments.....

I've decided to activate a feature in the comments section so that all comments from "non-members" need to be "approved" by me before posting. Once you enter your comment, I will get an email and decide whether to put it up or not.

In most cases, I don't think I'll allow postings to go up without someone's name attached to them. I might allow some anonymous postings, but there would have to be a reason why the name shouldn't be attached.

The other way that you can get your comments up here it to become a "member". If you want to become a member of the good ol' fitzroyfastball blog, send me an email at fitzroyfastballyahoo.ca, and then you should be able to post comments with your name attached and without me intervening. (If you have my work email, feel free to send the request there.)

It's going to be a bit of a pain, but I'd rather moderate it that way instead of having the comments section turn nasty like some other sites have. As well, I've been told that I am personally legally accountable for all content on this thing whether I write it or not, so while it might be a bit far fetched, I'd rather not have a libel lawsuit on my hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home