Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Carp I4C Victory Re-launch Website

Check out the new I4C Victory website when you get a chance - pretty slick! See the story below for more info.
*******************

Carp I4C Victory Re-launch Website
from Shawn Williams

The Carp I4C Victory is pleased to announce that today it has re-launched its team website, http://www.i4cvictory.com/, in advance of the opening of the 2007 fastball season. The site will feature player information, schedule and several photo galleries.

“As the sponsor of a team from Silicon Valley North and having a number of players on our team from the field of hi-tech, I felt it was really important that our team had a website that was fresh and current,” said Neil Cooke, sponsor and one of the team’s pitchers.

“I enjoyed building the site and will continue to develop and maintain it throughout the season,” added Webmaster and I4C Victory outfielder, Mike Money. “I enjoy working on projects like this. I love the game and it’s a great tool for letting people know what’s happening with our team,” said Money. “And besides, I can put some really candid shots of the guys on the site without most of them knowing about it!”

The I4C Victory compete in the expanded nine team Greater Ottawa Fastball League (GOFL) and play all home games at the Carp Fairgrounds. This year the Victory will play its home games on Thursday nights with all games starting at 8:30 PM.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do all teams in the GOFL have webpages? This one is fancy

12:17 am  
Blogger fitzroyfastball said...

There are some other teams with webpages, but none quite as slick as the I4C Victory page.

WC Electric (pretty cheesy, but hey I'm not web expert): http://ca.geocities.com/fitzroyfastball/WCElectric.htm

Ottawa Blitz (not updated for a while): http://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=ottawablitz

11:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valley

www.valleyraiders.org

Quyon (hasn't been updated in a while)

http://www.geocities.com/quyonflyers/index.htm

4:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bombers
http://bmfl.ca/bombers/

12:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home