Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another season over....

Well, another fastball season in the books. Hard to believe, but there it is - gone.

Thanks to all the readers that dropped by here this year - 55,262 page impresssions (whatever the heck that means) since January 1st.

Thanks as well to all the contributors especially Sam, Spud, Eric, Andrew, Moe, Tony, the fastball hot corner guy, and anyone else who sent me stuff all year.

I'd also like to note my appreciation to all the players, fans, umps, etc. that took time to come up to me and say or email "I like the blog". I think the most out of the blue was 'Jim Bob' that came up to me at a Quizno's in Kemptville and asked me if I was the guy that ran "that blog" and commented how much he enjoyed keeping up on fastball in the area as he didn't play anymore.

Anyway, c'mon back once in a while in the offseason as I will post information as it gets sent in. I encourage any team or league that wants to announce new teams, new 'signings', tournament announcements or anything at all of interest to the fastball community to send it on to me at fastball [at] fitroyharbour.com or my work email if you have it.

I think the GOFL is in for a few different looks next season - as things get confirmed, I'll post here. Just remember, no rumours on this site. If you want something posted you have to attach your name to it (only I get to be 'kind of' anonymous!).

See everyone at the ballpark in 2009.

FF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home