Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all blog readers from Fitzroy Fastball and of course Mrs. Fitzroy Fastball.

61,498 "page impressions" this year to date, and just under 158,000 since I set up this counter thing in June 2006. Thanks for checking out the blog!

I'll be updating semi-regularly in the offseason. Feel free to send me news about your team or league to fastball{at}fitzroyharbour.com or my work email if you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home