Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Workout for Slo-pitch players

Now generally speaking I would never post anything slo-pitch related.

However, this "Winter Workout" is worth a look if you have a chance.

(Thanks to Spud for sending this one.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm playing in four leagues this year, people. Four. And God damn it, I plan on being MVP in a least two of them. Maybe all four. F, just depends really on where they put me. Hot corner, first, I'll play it all."

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home