Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Friday, December 24, 2010

Season's Greetings

Best wishes to all blog readers for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Fitrzoy Fastball, Mrs. Fastball, the T-ball Caveman and Fitzroy Junior.

Thanks for reading all year long and helping me spread the word about fastball in our area and beyond, as well as providing a venue for me to tell a few stories and share some humour.

For those of you that forward me on stories, information, links, "hot tips", etc. I really appreciate it and keep 'em coming.

For those folks that take the time to write me an email or come over to me at a game or tournament and let me know how much they liked a certain story or the blog in general, thanks a lot. Some of you have even bought me a beer which I REALLY appreciate ha ha. I enjoy operating this little wee piece of the inter-web and it's nice to know others like it too.

Feedback is always welcome at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. It helps reinforce a) that the information I'm posting is useful in helping promote our great game and b) that the things I find hilarious about my family and life in general are actually funny and it's not just me (though maybe sometimes it is).

Blog will dark for a while as I take some time with the fam and away from the computer over the next week - but I can pretty much guarantee I'll have a story or two to tell in early January and I'm also anticipating a new "GOFL Interview" which should be pretty good.

Talk to you all in 2011.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All teh best of teh season to you and your 'fastball' family.

ASlways enjoy the articles and stories.

Gary Callaghan
Secretary EOUA

6:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home