Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A couple favours to ask....

Two things:

1) I haven't exactly been hustling up the funds on this, but I do have a pretty good 'stache on the go. (Caveman quote from the other morning: "Daddy, the su-man-chu is lookin' good, Daddy!")

If you haven't donated to anyone yet for Movember and would like to, I'd appreciate any donation. Here is my site.

2) I know these, uh...acquaintances of mine....that go to the Vanier Cup every year. It's the Canadian University Football championship. This year it is in Quebec City, so that guarantees a good time. Anyway these, uh....guys I know.....they have this kinda stupid fan website on Facebook and they are looking for "likes". Feel free to click the thumbs up on their site to help them get over 25 likes so they can get a customized URL before they leave on Friday.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home