Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Monday, February 11, 2008

New Junior Team for Fitzroy Possible

My sources tell me (OK, it was my neighbour at the Community Centre bar at the Winter Carnival this weekend) that a bunch of young lads in Fitzroy are thinking about putting together a Junior (23 and under) fastball team out of the Harbour this season. The team would compete in the OASA Junior B provincials, which are conveniently being hosted in Smiths Falls this summer. They're looking to put a league team together too potentially.

If you are Junior aged, or know someone that is, and are looking for a competitive team, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com and I'll put you in touch with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home