Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Moustache season is upon us

As many of you are likely aware, the month of November is often referred to as "Movember" as men grow moustaches to raise awareness and funds for men's health, specifically prostate cancer.

This year, I have decided to join the cause and will be growing a nice duster for my annual trip to the Vanier Cup / Grey Cup at the end of November. Note Mrs Fastball has not been informed of this yet - still working on how to break it to her.

Anyway, I am sure plenty of you have either donated already or perhaps are even participating yourself. But if you are interested in donating to my effort, my page is here: http://MoBro.co/fitzroyfastball.

BONUS: While I generally don't do any self portraits on this site, if I raise over $100, I'll post a photo on the blog of the final product.

DOUBLE BONUS: If the total gets over $200, I'll post a photo of the Caveman rocking his "moustache" which is forming part of his Halloween costume tonight.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous adam smith said...

i tried to donate but i don't have a credit card. good luck - with the stache!

http://mobro.co/smittymomo

3:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home