Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thanks for reading

I haven't checked the analytics thingy for the Blog lately, but I did tonight.

Turns out this site has 16,719 page views since September 1st. There have been about 122,000 page views in the past year. Since I started this site there has been, as of this exact moment of writing, 1,294,309 page views. Remarkable.

I've been at this blogging thing a long time. So long in fact that the 6 year old Fitzroy Junior and the 4 year old Caveman described in this post from 2009 about their 5 pitch league now play in the GOFL with me.

It's a fair bit of work, and my revenue level is low (as in $0), but it's gratifying that people actually still read the Blog. I appreciate the information, stories and photos sent my way and the people that take time to tell me they read it when they see me at the diamond or elsewhere.

If you have a favourite post from the past, let me know in the comments.

Thanks for reading. 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home