Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back to regularly scheduled blogging....

Back safe and sound from Big Gull Lake, 10 pounds heavier and ready for playoffs.

Keep your fastball updates coming and see below for several updates.

Special thanks to Chevy and Lukas who kept me up to date with text messages from Wisco during the ToC. The info was much appreciated by myself and Dirty Don (another fastball player & fan) who reviewed the scores provided between pints from the keg. Mrs. Fitzroy Fastball didn't seem to care that much but I kept her up to date anyway as well.

Speaking of text messages - a great way to submit playoff scores. If I get a text right after the game, I can put at least the scores up on the blog, with info to follow later, so that blog readers can get up to date playoff results first thing in the morning. Posting to the blog is further complicated by the fact that my employer blocks access to the site, so even if I wanted to (and of course I'm far to busy to be able to think fastball at work) I can't post during the day under most circumstances.

So...captains/players, etc. feel free to send me your playoff game result at any time after the game to the fitzroyfastball cell phone hotline at 613-220-3465.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home