Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Miscellaneous notes UPDATED

Some news and notes.....

1. Congrats to both Kevin Chevrier of Team Easton and Dan Bradley of the 56ers who are getting married this weeked.

2. The game between Easton and Carp I4C in Carp on Monday July 24 has been pushed back to a 9pm start.

3. Good luck to all teams in the Blitz tourney this weekend (see below posting for schedule)

4. ISC II ToC schedule is due out tomorrow - I'll try and get it on here as soon as it is available. Apparently there will be no rankings and they will only be publishing a schedule.

5. Posting to the blog next week Mon - Sat will likely be suspended as I'll be at a cottage and would get strangled if my wife saw me posting to this thing. So, you will have to do without your fastball blog fix for a week. Contributors - continue to send me results and I'll post everything upon my return.

6. If you notice any typos, no nasty comments please - I'm down to nine fingers due a heroic slide into home plate on Monday night's game - or was it an error in right field? In any event, it's broken.

7. UPDATE - Looks like Team Easton will be traveling to the home of the Quyon RiseBall to face the Flyers on Thursday July 27. Big tune up for the Flyers as the prepare for the Jr. Canadians starting a week Monday. Best of luck to Quyon and watch here for updates from St-Leonard.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you expect us to do now while we're at work next week??

2:38 pm  
Blogger fitzroyfastball said...

I gotta get this busted finger checked on Weds so there may be an mid-week blog update if I drop by the office to check my email!

9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home