Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Monday, September 18, 2006

UPDATE - Game 3 of GOFL series

This just in 10:15AM Monday morning.....

Game 3 of the GOFL semifinal series between Team Easton and I4C Victory will be played Tuesday Sept 19 at 9:15PM in Stittsville.

Easton leads the best-of-five series 2-0. The winner of the semifinal faces Stittsville 56ers in a best-of-five series for the GOFL championship.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey adam what happened to all the links?

8:17 pm  
Blogger fitzroyfastball said...

When I was modify the blog with this new fancy format, I grenaded the links by mistake.

I'll try and get them back up soon. Unfortunately my job has been getting the way of my blogging lately.

10:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should take a leave of absence and get your priorities straight. IT IS PLAYOFF SEASON!!!

Tim Ferrigan

2:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home