Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Thursday, August 06, 2015

GOFL playoff scenarios

The Greater Ottawa Fastball League playoffs will start the week of August 17. With the games completed tonight, the possible scenarios are getting more clear.

First place gets a bye to the semi-finals. Kars, who is done for the regular season at 12-4-2 will finish first, unless Micksburg (11-5) wins both their remaining games. If Micksburg doesn't win both, they get second.

Quyon Flyers have finished the season at 9-8-1. The Flyers will end up in third, unless I4C Victory (8-7-2) wins their final game against Micksburg on Thursday night.

West Carleton is at 6-10-1. If they win their final game next week against Micksburg, they will get fifth. A loss or tie means that Stittsville, sitting at 7-11 will get fifth and WC stays in sixth.

The expansion Valley As finished at 5-13 and will be in the seventh spot.

So, our scenarios are:

Micksburg beats I4C
Micksburg beats or ties West Carleton

Micksburg - bye
Kars vs Valley As
Quyon vs West Carleton
I4C vs Stittsville

I4C beats or ties Micksburg
Micksburg beats or ties West Carleton

Kars - bye
Micksburg vs Valley As
I4C vs West Carleton
Quyon vs Stittsville

I4C beats or ties Micksburg
West Carleton beats Micksburg

Kars - bye
Micksburg vs Valley As
I4C vs Stittsville
Quyon vs West Carleton

Micksburg beats I4C 
West Carleton beats Micksburg

Kars - bye
Micksburg vs Valley As
Quyon vs Stittsville
I4C vs West Carleton

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home