Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Thursday, September 03, 2026

2 million plus

 Sometime in the past month, the all-time views for this blog went over 2 million.


That seems.....insane. But also validating for the effort I have put into this thing. Thanks to everyone who keeps coming back to check out stories, those who send me stuff, and the people who respond to my irritating text messages asking for updates. I'll do my best to keep posting content.

The Caveman says I should have monetized this thing. He's probably right, but I never have. I do accept random beers in beer gardens across the softball world if you're ever interested though.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home