Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Blog stats

I finally got around to signing up the Blog for Google Analytics and have found out some very interesting info over the last three weeks since I registered.

Some factoids:

1) Over 3700 visits with 5200+ page views in a three week period. Pretty decent traffic - I'll be interested to see the numbers when we get full into summer.

2) I'm told I've had "945 absolutely unique visitors" - now I assume there are some of you that may check at home and at work (during lunch break only of course). But that's still pretty impressive, more that I thought checking the blog out. So how come only 7 of you follow me on Twitter ha ha?

3) Of course the bulk of the people viewing the blog are from eastern Ontario including Ottawa, the Valley and the Kingston / Brockville area. However, there appear to be regular readers from Southern Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Alberta, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida and Washington State. As well I have a regular reader from South Korea, but I knew about him (g'day Adam).

Anyway, enough stats for now. Back to posts actually about fastball (or the Caveman).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More Caveman stories! They're the best and also keeps things in perspective!

Pugger

11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home