Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fitzroy Fastball Christmas Survey - results

I'm driving down the Queensway on the way to work last week. Traffic is slow (no surprise), and I see an interesting vehicle in the next lane just up ahead. He's driving a crappy station wagon and towing a boat (somewhat surprising in December).

I get a bit closer and realize that he has a Christmas tree stowed in the 14 ft aluminum. So of course I'm thinking this would be the perfect blog survey for Christmas.

UPDATE: Final results are in on the poll, total of 49 votes:

Quyon resident on tour: 46.94%
Redneck Christmas shopping: 26.53%
Resourceful guy using available equipment at hand: 26.53%

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger fitzroyfastball said...

I had an anonymous comment of "Couldn't that be an "all of the above"? which I rejected by mistake.

To whoever submitted that - good point.

12:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home