Eastern Ontario Fastball Blog

A blog dedicated to news about the Greater Ottawa Fastball League and other happenings in the world of fastball / fastpitch softball in eastern Ontario and western Quebec, with occasional stories featuring Mrs Fitzroy Fastball, Fitzroy Fastball Junior and the Caveman. If you have info to send on, send me an email at fastball[at]fitzroyharbour.com. Follow @fitzroyfastball on Twitter.

Follow fitzroyfastball on Twitter
Google
 

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I4C Victory sweeps doubleheader in Manotick over Micksburg

I4C Victory swept both games against the Micksburg Twins at the Wednesday night Greater Ottawa Fastball League doubleheader in Manotick.

In the opener, I4C defeated the Twins 2-1. Andrew Putnam rung up 13 strike outs and earned the win while Corey Costello took the loss, with 14 Ks. Matt McNish had a homer for I4C.

For the late game, Victory edged Micksburg 5-4. Neil Cooke had the win while Joran Graham was tagged with the loss. Curtis Scurr had a dinger for I4C.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home